At the core of our speciality is our Numerical Simulations & Advanced Analysis practice, through this we provide value owners, contractors and other engineering firms. From Constitutive Material Modelling to Push Over Analysis, we can help:
• Provide a cost-effective service if you do not have an in-house FE Capability.
• Provide assistance with advanced and novel analyses.
• Independent Design Check and Verification of Design assumptions
• Non Linear Analysis
• Detailed Analysis of Reinforced & Post tensioned Concrete Structures.
• Non-linear contact interaction and ultimate load analysis
• Soil Structure Interaction Analysis
• Blast Load Analysis
• Material Constitutive Modelling
• Aerodynamic / Aero-elastic Analysis using Computational Fluid Dynamics
• Vibration Analysis
• Rail /Structure Interaction Analysis
• Static, Dynamic, Thermal and Seismic Analysis of Reinforced and mass Concrete Structures.
• Buckling Analysis.
• And much more!
For our FE Analysis we run LS-DYNA, ABAQUS, ANSYS & OPENSEES, SAP2000.
For Computational Fluid Dynamics we run ANSYS-CFX